We invite you to an active retreat full of adventure and relaxation in nature, as you will be part of a 5 to 7 days experience including a combination of Yoga, rock climbing, hiking, and much more – all in the company of old friends or friends to become. These retreats are especially created for intimate groups between 8 to 14 people, who are in for another kind of vacation than the usual ‘all-inclusive-lying-on-the-beach-and-doing-nothing’ trip. This offer is all-inclusive on a different level, as we are a small family business and convey a homey atmosphere, where you can feel the love and effort put into our retreats; the place, the activities and the homemade food. We will take you on an active journey in the Mavrovo National Park and other locations in North Macedonia, starting from and ending at the Skopje airport. All you have to do is book your suiting dates for a retreat, buy yourself a flight ticket to Skopje, swing your butt on that plane and have a great time until you will fly home again – relaxed, adrenalized and satisfied!
What is included?
- Pick-up and drop-off from/at airport
- Accommodation at Ski Hut Gorica in shared rooms with shared bathrooms
- Half-board (i.e. breakfast and dinner): both vegetarian and vegan options are possible
- All transportation
- Yoga classes mostly following Hatha and Vinyasa Flow (incl. all utilities and a certified teacher)
- Rock climbing sessions (incl. all gear and a certified instructor)
- Hiking tour(s) (incl. certified mountain guides)
- For the 7 day retreat we include an excursion day to another location (incl. either Yoga, hiking, or rock climbing and other tourist activities)
- All information about the area and possibilities for your free time
- Camp fires and outside movie nights
What is extra?
- All activities during your free time (e.g. kayaking, SUPing, mountain biking, paragliding, etc.)
- Restaurant visits
- Lunch and/or snacks
Who is it for?
- Anyone interested in a relaxing AND adventurous holiday
- Yogis (every level) or complete novices
- Climbers of any level (mostly beginners and intermediate)
- Hikers of any level
- Overall, active people with a decent fitness level and a love for the outdoors
In our menu we mostly use local produce and even produce from our own small garden. As North Macedonia offers a variety of fresh fruits and vegetables, the food is tasteful and nutritious. People from Western countries can really taste and appreciate the difference. Moreover, in our region the shepherds are roaming the mountains with their flocks of sheep, where they also produce sheep and goat cheese and “sour milk” in a traditional and handmade way. If you want to follow a lacto-vegetarian or plant-based diet, we adjust the traditional Macedonian dishes to your preferences. Otherwise, we also offer menus including meat and other animal products. Additionally, the herbal teas we serve are fully based on herbs, flowers, berries and plants we foraged from the National Park, i.e. they are very potent, remedial and surely without any pesticides. Our breads are usually self-baked and we generally emphasize homemade and natural foods.
Min 6 persons
Max 14 persons
May – October (end)
For 5 days: from 360€
For 7 days: from 490€
1. Cancellation of the retreat booking has to be done in written form over email and the cancellation date will be considered the date when this email is sent/received. A cancellation is subject to the following conditions:
a. Up to 60 days before the start: the booking can be cancelled free of charge.
b. Up to 30 days before the start: 25% of the total booking sum has to be paid within a week.
c. Up to 15 days before the start: 50% of the total booking sum has to be paid within a week.
d. After and from 15 days before the start: 100% of the total booking sum has to be paid within a week.
2. If the minimum number of participants is not met up to 30 days before the start of the retreat, the organizers reserve the right to cancel the whole retreat and the customers will be reimbursed fully for the booking sum paid thus far.
Timelapse of a Yoga class given on our platform: